Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just Label It (GMO) by Mike Adams

http://www.naturalnews.com/Podcasts/Just-Label-It-192.mp3 Sony Lyrics I don't wanna eat GMO Cuz If I take a bite I want to know I always read the ingredients list There might be something that I accidentally missed Cuz when I feed my family I insist That we first get handle on this Just Label it - all the GMO Just Label it - so we all can know Just Label it - let the people see Just Label it - label it - it's time to honor the seed Our food is sacred can't argue with that The future's up to us and now we're takin' it back The labels need to start stating the facts So we know if it has GMO, oh oh Just Label it - all the GMO Just Label it - so we really know Just Label it - let the people see Just Label it - label it - it's time we honor the seed Honor the seed Just Label it - all the GMO Just Label it - so we all can know Just Label it - let the people see Just Label it - label it - I know you wanna be free Just label it It's gonna get better when we Just label it And the food keeps growin' when we Just label it We gonna get it goin' when we Label it, label it It's time to honor the seed Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/just-label-it-song.html#ixzz29ZKEjPWK

No comments:

Post a Comment